Last Date : 12th April 2023.
The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) is pleased to offer the Fullbright Degree Program for talented students. The study award is available for the academic session 2023-2024.
Students from Pakistan who wish to pursue their master’s or PhD level studies in fields such as energy, water, agriculture, health, education, environment, climate change, and more, except medicine, at an American university can participate in this program. The scholarship winners can expect to receive a grant that covers tuition fees and other education-related expenses.
The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan, established in 1950, is an organization made by the governments of Pakistan and the United States. The organization wants to help Pakistani students, scholars, teachers, and professionals in availing their desired variety of higher education opportunities in the U.S.
The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) enjoys a good amount of support and counsel from both the Pakistan and U.S. governments and supervises a variety of programs that entail an exchange of Pakistani and American students and scholars to American and Pakistani universities respectively. The one goal of the foundation is to help Pakistanis learn more about the U.S. and to help Americans learn more about Pakistan and its people.
Application Deadline: The applications can be made until 12th April 2023.
- University or Organization: The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters or PhD
- Award: Tuition fee and more
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home
- The award can be taken in Pakistan
- Countries: Students from Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master or PhD level degree programmes offered at an American university can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must possess a high level of fluency in spoken and written English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit an admission application in their desired American university. Students can participate in the scholarship program online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An application form
- Three reference letters
- GRE score report
- Scanned transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination or a Master’s, M.Phil or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit language proficiency proof by submitting results of TOEFL.
The successfully selected scholars will be awarded scholarships by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) that will likely cover tuition, required textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance.