Last Date : 31st May 2023.
Pakistani students are invited by Cardiff University to realise their study abroad dream in the United Kingdom with the help of its Meezan Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is an opportunity for Pakistani-domiciled students undertaking an eligible postgraduate-level study programme at Cardiff University. Self-financed students classified as international fee students holding an admission offer for the programme of their choice at Cardiff will be considered. Winners will be awarded a full tuition fee scholarship.
Cardiff University is a public research university in Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1883 and was initially established as the University College of South Wales and Monmouthshire. Now a world-class university, it ranks 151st in the world.
Why choose to study at Cardiff University? Cardiff University promotes and supports high-quality, cross-disciplinary research and innovative knowledge exchange activities related to advanced manufacturing while aiming to be globally recognized as an internationally leading center of excellence.
Application Deadline: The scholarship applications should be submitted by 31st May 2023.
- University or Organization: Cardiff University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:N/A
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from Pakistan can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA in Architectural Design, MA in Urban Design, MSc Applied Environmental Geology, MSc Environment and Development, MSc Environmental Hazards, MSc in Building and Infrastructure Information Modelling for Smart Engineering, MSc in Civil and Geoenvironmental Engineering, MSc in Civil and Water Engineering, MSc in Civil Engineering, MSc in Structural Engineering, MSc Sustainability, Planning, and Environmental Policy, MSc Urban and Regional Development, or the MSc Water in a Changing World offered at the Cardiff University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be domiciled in Pakistan.
- The applicants must hold an offer for an eligible postgraduate taught programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to direct their admission application to the university portal. All eligible candidates will be taken in to consider for the scholarship award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Exam results
- Personal statement
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have the required 2:1 honours degree depending upon the course they choose to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- C1/C2 – 176
- PTE – 69
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
The successfully selected students will be awarded a full tuition fee scholarship by Cardiff University to support their undertaken postgraduate study.